The long-awaited issue 7 of Up&Atom is out now! Free with all orders of clothing and/or shoes (while stocks last)!
The fab new issue features:
- Instant Karma: Interview with Craig Sams, the man who brought the Afghan Coat to the UK!
- Ballroom Blitz: Interview with Michael Stanfield of mod band, Blackdog Ballroom.
- Feed The Kid: We chat to Curtis Taylor, frontman of indie rock band, Feed The Kid.
- This is MODTreal: The Fab Four's Gavin Pring talks to Patrick Foisy about the Canadian mod festival, MODTreal.
- A Pint With... David Pottinger: Kevin Stone has a swift half with mod blogger, David Pottinger.
- The Girl With The Strawberry Hair: Interview with singer-songwriter, Sarah Beatrice.
- Who's Next play The Most Famous Club In The World, The Cavern, Liverpool.
- Plus: Newgate Clocks, Irregular Choice Shoes, Dr Martens Boots, Weekend Offender and more!
Up&Atom is free with all orders of clothing and/or shoes, until stocks run out.
(Some of the articles will also be featured on the Up&Atom blog - right here!)